Update 1.81 has arrived for Conan Exiles, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Funcom regularly updates the game, even though it was released years ago. Like the previous ones, today’s update increases performance and stability. It also brings a bunch of bug fixes. Considering that the game was released in 2017, these changes are very important in terms of providing a high-level gaming experience by 2022. Here’s everything new with the Conan Exiles 1.81 update.
Conan Exiles Update 1.81 Patch Notes
Currently Known Issues
- Maelstrom creatures may not despawn after the storm has passed on the Isle of Siptah.
- Yellow lotus potion (potion of natural learning) might erase acquired feats from the Isle of Siptah and from the Library of Esoteric Artifacts.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a sizeable number of crash and stability issues.
- Addressed performance issues caused by Explosive Jars.
Building and Placeable Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Rough Timber Interior Walls were not affected by stability nor proximity checks.
- Gate frames now need to snap to buildings properly again.
- Placing foundations near trees or large rocks removed them, leaving the foundations floating. This has now been fixed.
Conan Exiles Update: Crafting Fixes
- Changed recipe for improved fish traps and shellfish traps so they can be properly placed.
- Fixed an issue where all placeables had the dismantle option.
- The materials you get back with the dismantle option are now affected by the Crafting Cost Multiplier server setting as well.
- The “Rough Timber Balcony” recipe was missing from the “Rough Timber Frames” feat. This has been fixed.
Purge and Event Fixes
- Killing vultures now correctly counts towards the “Defeat Bird Creatures” challenge.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Events to not be correctly updated under certain circumstances.
Conan Exiles Update: General Bug Fixes
- Addressed an issue that could cause the Bazaar to fail to load under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where some DLC pieces were not able to be spawned via the Admin panel despite owning them.
- Entering the Sorcery grotto on Siptah would kill players. Sorcery is dangerous, but not THAT dangerous. So we fixed it.
- “Flex” emote is now correctly granted after achieving level 58 in the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue that caused server passwords to not be saved when using Direct Connect.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause animations to desync for other players when riding the Batmount-bile.
- Fixed an issue where characters would appear as floating after landing under very specific circumstances.
UI and Text Fixes
- Addressed an issue where the Crom Coins balance was not updated correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the server browser could incorrectly show 0 players in a populated server.
Conan Exiles is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. For more information regarding this update, check out the official forums.